Re: [council] GNSO Council Weblog
- To: "Marilyn Cade" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] GNSO Council Weblog
- From: "Maureen Cubberley" <maureen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:45:42 -0500
- Organization: ASM Consultants
- References: <BAY15-F781ED6F65A434C76424FCD3B10@phx.gbl>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm interested too. And I echo Marilyn's thanks to you Ross.
----- Original Message -----
From: Marilyn Cade
To: ross@xxxxxxxxxx ; council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 8:36 AM
Subject: RE: [council] GNSO Council Weblog
I'm certainly interested. Thanks for your offer of coaching.
>From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [council] GNSO Council Weblog
>Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 07:58:18 -0500
>In response to suggestions made at our meeting earlier this week, I
>have taken the initiative to create a weblog for use by the Council
>(donation, freebie, no-strings attached, etc.). As suggested, I'd
>like to move forward with an experiment with Glenn's cooperation to
>post the notes from our minutes to the weblog on a regular basis.
>I will be sitting down with Glenn sometime this week to discuss the
>finer points and provide her with some training - if there is
>interest, I'd be happy to include others in this walkthrough as
>well. More details to follow as we figure out next steps, etc.
>Contact info: http://www.blogware.com/profiles/ross
>Skydasher: A great way to start your day
>My weblog: http://www.byte.org