[council] RE: We are on dial in but can't hear anybody or see Real Player, please advise
- To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [council] RE: We are on dial in but can't hear anybody or see Real Player, please advise
- From: Alick Wilson <alick.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:56:54 +1300
- Importance: Normal
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: alick.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi everybody, Philip Colebrook and I are on dial in but aren't connected.
Real Player is not working either. John Crain is on dial in line and trying
to fix. Alick
From: Steve Conte [mailto:conte@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 3 December 2004 9:48 p.m.
Cc: John Crain
Subject: Re: We are on dial in but can't hear anybody or see Real Player,
We're having some serious phone and connectivity issues in the
auditorium. John Crain is in there (I'm doing the ccNSO meeting today) and
hopefully things will stabilze.
At 12:40 AM 12/3/2004, you wrote:
Steve Conte - Technical Systems Administrator - ICANN conte@xxxxxxxxx -
+1 (310) 823 - 9358 x5829
PGP KeyID: E72D5F30