[council] Nomination for GNSO Council chair closed 4 November 04
- To: "'council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] Nomination for GNSO Council chair closed 4 November 04
- From: "gnso.icann" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:43:39 +0100
- Importance: Normal
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Nominations for GNSO Council chair, that were open from 21 October 2004
for a two week period, ending 4 November 2004 at 12 noon UTC. are
Marilyn Cade nominated Bruce Tonkin (Thursday, 21 Oct 2004)
Ross Rader seconded (Thursday, 21 Oct 2004 14:56:24 -0400)
Demi Getschko seconded (Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:22:30 -0200)
Bruce Tonkin accepted the nomination
21 Council members are eligible to vote.
Voting will take place during the proposed GNSO Council call on
November 18, 2004.
Coordinated Universal Time UTC 19:00
(11am Los Angeles, 2pm Washington DC, 7pm London, 6am (next day)
Call in details and agenda will follow.
If you are unable to attend please give your proxy to a council member.
Thank you very much.
Glen de Saint Géry