Re: [council] Reminder regarding terms of office

Dear Council Colleagues,

I concur with Mikes view as well. Besides this, having the matter settled
will make the elections in the constituencies easier if the people actually
know for how many real reps they have to vote.

Best,

tom

Am 13.09.2004 schrieb Philip Sheppard:

> Council,
> I fully endorse Mike Palage's suggestion to ask the Board now for a by-law
> change to recognise the efficacy of three reps per constituency on a
> permanent basis.
>
> Philip

Gruss,

tom

(__)
(OO)_____
(oo)    /|\     A cow is not entirely full of
  | |--/ | *    milk some of it is hamburger!
  w w w  w