[council] Thank you for the work effort on the .net criteria

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Thank you for the work effort on the .net criteria
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 23:18:28 +1000
  • Cc: "Tina Dam" <dam@xxxxxxxxx>, "Kurt Pritz" <pritz@xxxxxxxxx>, "John Jeffrey \(E-mail\)" <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>, <halloran@xxxxxxxxx>, <paul.verhoef@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

Now that the .net subcommittee has concluded its work, I would like to
publicly thank the
Members of the .net subcommittee:

Philip Sheppard
Marc Schneider
Ross Rader
Cary Karp
Lucy Nichols
Tony Holmes
Thomas Roessler

And the ICANN staff members involved:

Tina Dam
Kurt Pritz
Paul Verhoef
John Jeffrey
Dan Halloran
Glen de Saint Gery

In particular I would like to thank Philip Sheppard for chairing the
committee, and Tina Dam for carrying out most of the staff support.

Thanks also to Philip for chairing the discussion during today's GNSO
call.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin