Re: [council] Conflict of interest declaration with respect to vote on .net criteria
- To: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [council] Conflict of interest declaration with respect to vote on .net criteria
- From: Thomas Keller <tom@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:13:55 +0200
- Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, GNSO SECRETARIAT <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Jeffrey <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <57AD40AED823A7439D25CD09604BFB540595BA@balius.mit>
- Organization: Schlund + Partner AG
- References: <57AD40AED823A7439D25CD09604BFB540595BA@balius.mit>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Mutt/18.104.22.168i
I want to follow Bruces lead and declare a potential conflict of
interest in regard to the .net criterias. As my company holds
shares of Afilias and provides a Director to the Afilias Board
I will recurse myself from this vote and give my proxy to Ross
Rader or in the case that is is not on the call to Alick Wilson.
Am 05.08.2004 schrieb Bruce Tonkin:
> Hello All,
> I wish to advise that:
> - I am an employee of Melbourne IT
> - Melbourne IT is a 10% shareholder in Neulevel
> - Neulevel may apply to be the successor registry operator for .net
> As a result of the potential conflict of interest, I will not vote on
> the resolution relating to .net.
> For item 3 of the agenda, I appoint either Ross Rader or Tom Keller as
> my proxy to vote for me as they see fit on this issue. Should neither
> Ross nor Tom be available, I appoint Alick Wilson as my proxy.
> Bruce Tonkin
> GNSO Council representative selected by the registrars constituency
(oo) /|\ A cow is not entirely full of
| |--/ | * milk some of it is hamburger!
w w w w