[council] (possible) Conflict of interest declaration with respect to vote on .net criteria

  • To: "'council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] (possible) Conflict of interest declaration with respect to vote on .net criteria
  • From: Amadeu Abril i Abril <Amadeu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 10:38:31 +0200
  • Cc: GNSO SECRETARIAT <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Jeffrey <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx>, Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I would have done over the phone but this will save us time.

I will also abstain in the vote regarding ñnet criteria. It is not because any of my employers, or those other entitites where I serve as Director or advisor would participate (I am sure they will not). But I have been approcahed by another entity that could participate, and I could end up advising them (or not; for a financial comepnsation or not).

In any case, I prefer to abstain from the vote, even if the description above fails way short of ICANN's Conflict of Intreest policies.

Amadeu