[council] RE: GNSO Council meeting Tuesday 20 July
- To: "'gnso.icann'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Bruce Tonkin'" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] RE: GNSO Council meeting Tuesday 20 July
- From: Grant Forsyth <Grant.Forsyth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:12:56 +1200
- Cc: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good afternoon fellow Councillors
I am trying to dial into the Council meeting but am not able to connect as,
according to the recorded message, "the conference call is already full"
If there is a way around this, please call me on my mobile and let me know
how to rectify the problem
PS My mobile number is +64 29 912 5759
Manager Industry & Regulatory Affairs
Cnr Taharoto & Northcote Roads
Private Bag 92143
ph +64 9 912 5759
fx + 64 9 912 4077
Mb 029 912 5759
From: gnso.icann [mailto:gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 20 July, 2004 12:08
To: Grant Forsyth
Subject: GNSO Council meeting Tuesday 20 July
Hi Grant !
Miss you ! Really thought that you would be able to hop over as it is not so
Please forgive me for not sending the telephone dial in!
It is the same system as the GNSO teleconfs.
The dial in is:
Scheduled Conference Date:
Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Scheduled Start Time:
Auckland, New Zealand UTC+12+0DST 18:00 ( 6:00 pm)
Scheduled End Time: 2 hours later
1-831-600-1000 (Santa Cruz, California)
Participant Access Code:
If you cannot participate, please give your proxy to someone and please let
Thanks so much!