[council] Second Election update - ICANN Board seat number 13

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Second Election update - ICANN Board seat number 13
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:04:29 +1100
  • Cc: <apisan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

So far we have received one nomination for election.
- Alejandro Pisanty

I have invited Alejandro to attend the Council call to make a statement
and answer any questions from Council members.

I will leave it up to Council members to decide whether they are happy
to hold a vote for ICANN Board seat #13 during the call in 11 hours
time, or would prefer more time to consider.

Regards,
Bruce