[council] Meetings scheduled to determine the Approval Process for gTLD Service Changes

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Meetings scheduled to determine the Approval Process for gTLD Service Changes
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:12:08 +1100
  • Cc: "Barbara Roseman" <roseman@xxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

So far we have the following meetings scheduled to discuss the approval
process for gTLD service changes:

(1) 19 Feb 2004 - Council meeting

(2) Monday, 1 March - Workshop planning meeting at 19:00 to 19:30 (7:00
pm to 7:30pm) in the Velazquez room. The meeting will be in preparation
for the workshops on Wednesday 3, March.

(3) Wednesday, 3 March Public Workshop at 08:00 - 09:30 in the Goya
room.

I suggest we also schedule some time on Thursday morning 4 March, to
draft an initial approval process that can form the Initial report prior
to public comment.  We should take advantage of the physical presence of
a signficant number of council members in Rome to attempt to complete
the bulk of the PDP work on the approval process for gTLD service
changes.

I recommend we reserve:
(4) Thursday 4 March 2004, from 9am to 11am.

Regards,
Bruce