RE: [council] Re: Election for ICANN Board seat number 13
- To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Re: Election for ICANN Board seat number 13
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 17:37:54 -0500
- Cc: <apisan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcPrI17QKQnEWNP8TUyu//CHo5RBfQASwxYQAABCCbA=
- Thread-topic: [council] Re: Election for ICANN Board seat number 13
I am under the impression that there is a limit to the number of terms that a
board member can serve, but I could be wrong.
Marilyn S. Cade
AT&T Law & Government Affairs
1120 20th Street, NW, Suite 1000N
Washington, DC 20036
From: Bruce Tonkin [mailto:Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 5:31 PM
Subject: RE: [council] Re: Election for ICANN Board seat number 13
> Is the incumbent eligible for reelection?
I believe so. I couldn't see anything in the bylaws that relates to the
number of terms a director may serve.
I will check with the ICANN General Counsel.