RE: [council] Rome meeting, and WSIS

  • To: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>, "GNSO Council \(E-mail\)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Rome meeting, and WSIS
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 03:12:21 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Marilyn:

Although I can only speak for myself, I believe all Board members appreciate
the importance of the Names Council. What you may not realize is that
although many Board members (including myself) were not in physical
attendance during the Tunisia meeting, we were monitoring the Names Council
meeting via web cast from the Board meeting room.

I believe the Board's appreciation of the Names Council's role was evident
by the fact that many of us rearranged our schedules to attend the Names
Council breakfast in Tunisia, as well as the fact that certain key issues
were changed based upon the Names Council's feedback.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage