[council] ICANN meetings Rome: revised schedule

  • To: "council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ICANN meetings Rome: revised schedule
  • From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:20:42 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[To: council[at]gnso.icann.org]
[To: liaison6c[at]gnso.icann.org]

Diane Schroeder has requested that this change be posted:

The ICANN Board has requested that the meeting schedule in Rome be adjusted
to include a one day Board retreat. This retreat will be held on Thursday, 5
March.  This additional day will allow the Board to better apply input
received at the Public Forum and other meetings in the policy development
process.  The schedule for the Rome meeting will be adjusted to:

6 March (Sat) Board Meeting
5 March (Fri) Board Retreat
4 March (Thurs) Public Forum
3 March (Wed) GNSO Council Meeting
2 March (Tues) Constituency Meetings

For those members of the community who will stay until the Board meeting is
completed, this day will provide the opportunity for further dialogue
between various constituencies.  If any group requires meeting space for
this day, please notify me as soon as possible.

We have chosen this method of communication (email) on this issue to give
everyone as much notice as possible of the scheduling change.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.

Diane Schroeder
Chief Financial Officer
ICANN
4676 Admiralty Way, Ste. 330