[council] Proposed Guidelines for the PDP staff report

  • To: "Council \(list\)" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Proposed Guidelines for the PDP staff report
  • From: "Philip Sheppard" <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:48:48 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Council,
based on the experience of the last few PDPs, in discussion with the chair and
some other Council members, I wondered if it may be useful for Council to give
guidance to ICANN, to help the writing of future PDP issues reports.

Accordingly I attach a draft of the proposed guidelines. Your comments,
additions, deletions are welcome. I aim to have a final draft presented to the
next council meeting for adoption and then transmission to ICANN.

Philip