[council] Timetable for production of source data

  • To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [council] Timetable for production of source data
  • From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:17:52 -0500
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was hoping to have heard further word regarding the release of the source comments made to ICANN staff during the solicitation period leading up to the release of the recent staff manager's report on the registry services PDP recommendations. Is there are timetable for the release of these source submissions or any further word on even if they are forthcoming at all? Is this something that I should bring up with staff directly or is there protocol that can be followed?

I view this data as being a critical to conducting an appropriate analysis of the staff manager's report.

Thanks in advance,
--

                       -rwr

                "Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions.
                                           All life is an experiment.
                            The more experiments you make the better."
                        - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Got Blog? http://www.blogware.com
My Blogware: http://www.byte.org
begin:vcard
fn:Ross Wm. Rader
n:Rader;Ross
org:Tucows Inc.;Research & Innovation
adr:;;96 Mowat;Toronto;ON;M6K 3M1;Canada
email;internet:ross@xxxxxxxxxx
title:Director, Research & Innovation
tel;work:416.538.5492
tel;fax:416.531.1257