RE: [council] NCUC WHOIS task force participation:

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] NCUC WHOIS task force participation:
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 04:16:34 +1100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Milton,

Thanks for the prompt appointment of representatives to the task forces.

The registrars constituency has 3-4 candidates for each task force, and
will shortly be holding an election to determine who will represent the
registrars constituency on each task force.  There is obviously strong
interest from registrars in each task force.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin
Registrars Representative