[council] Staff Manager's Issues report: New registry Services

  • To: "council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] Staff Manager's Issues report: New registry Services
  • From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 08:19:02 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
[To: liaison6c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]

Clarifying statement from Barbara Roseman, the author of the Draft Version
of the Staff Manager?s Issues Report for the Development of a Process for
the Introduction of New or Modified Registry Services
http://www.icann.org/gnso/issue-reports/draft-registry-svcs-report-31oct03.h
tm

Due to some questions that have come my way regarding the constituency
statements for the Issues Report, I wanted to offer some clarification. If
you have already prepared something, please don't feel you have to change
that statement. I only offer this to the constituencies that may be having
difficulty focusing their comments.

I respect that the constituencies have been given a vast number of specific
issues to review, but there will be additional time in the period after the
Issues Report is published to delve into the particulars of each concern.
The perspective that would be most useful to me, and that I'm most lacking
at this time, is how your constituency will be affected by there being in
place a process for the introduction of new registry services. I'm seeking
your constituency's collective views on how the process should ideally be
shaped to most adequately reflect your concerns.

Please let me know if I can offer any other assistance or clarification.

Barbara Roseman
roseman@xxxxxxxxx

FRIDAY 7, November Deadline for comments to be sent to:
pdp-reports@xxxxxxxxx

REMINDER:
The editor of the Staff Manager's Issues Report on the Development of a
Process for the Introduction of New or Modified Registry Services,
is available this week 4-10 November 15:00-23:00 GMT.
and
next week, 11-15 November, 07:00-10:00 and 17:00-23:00 GMT.

for possible tleconferences with the constituencies.

Please inform the GNSO Secretariat of your contact details to coordinate
possible teleconferences.

Thank you very much.

Glen de Saint Géry

GNSO Secretariat