[council] ncuc elections

  • To: <Amadeu@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] ncuc elections
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:56:18 -0500
  • Cc: <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, A., but the elections are organized, have been for some time.
Ballots are going out today; voting will be completed
Nov. 11. Our original plan was to have them in October, but we
wanted it to be independently administered because several of
the current officers were also candidates in the new election.
For independent admin we asked Glen (GNSO Secretariat), who
graciously agreed, but there was no way she could do this during
or immediately prior to the Tunisia meeting.

>>> Amadeu Abril i Abril <Amadeu@xxxxxxxxxx> 11/04/03 01:59AM >>>
En/na Milton Mueller ha escrit:
> Whilst I remain on the Council list,

Milton, Gabriel (?!?) and Chun,

As Ip'v said in Carthage, I thin that you should stay in the list and be
invited to attend Council meetings as observers (voice but no vote)
until NCUCX manages to organize its elections. BTW, I think your is not
the only Constituency in this strange situation as of today.

Bruce, perhaps we whould formalize the current list of voting members,
liaisons and non-voting observers, if my suggestion is accepted.

Aamdeu