[council] TR : MOU Milestones

  • To: "'council'" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] TR : MOU Milestones
  • From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:08:24 +0100
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Michael D. Palage [mailto:michael@xxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mardi 28 octobre 2003 13:04
À : Milton Mueller; greg.ruth@xxxxxxxxxxx; alick.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx;
Bruce Tonkin
Cc : Glen De Saint Gery
Objet : MOU Milestones

Hello All:

I would like to thank the GNSO for inviting the ICANN Board to breakfast
help better understand the objectives and concerns of the GNSO. After
the
meeting I spoke with a number of council members regarding ICANN
objectives
regarding requirements set forth in the MOU. In an effort to visually
illustrate this daunting schedule please refer to the following
document.

Should you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to
contact
me.

Best regards,

Michael D. Palage