[council] GNSO website redesign
- To: "council" <council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [council] GNSO website redesign
- From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:10:09 +0200
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-to: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As part of an ongoing commitment to improve transparency and to make the
GNSO website more usable, accessible and attractive to its users, a review
of the website is planned. Recommendations from GNSO Council members and
liaisons would be most welcome.
The ICANN webmaster, Terri Irving has been invited to attend the GNSO
Council informal breakfast meeting and would be pleased to receive any
comments in this connection and may also be contacted at the booth in the
Carthage Palace Hotel.