RE: [council] Attendance at Council meetings

  • To: "'Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP'" <mcade@xxxxxxx>, Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Attendance at Council meetings
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 10:07:04 -0500
  • Cc: Bruce Tonkin <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jeffrey@xxxxxxxxx, twomey@xxxxxxxxx, ebroitman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Participating and being allowed to participate (and observe) are two wholly
different concepts.

After Thomas cleared up my misunderstanding about the informational session,
I believe my question is now geared towards the cross-constituency meeting
(with the normal suspects and the Registrars) you are organizing separate
and apart from the informational session.

With respect to helping with the informational session, I will let the
Registries know about the invitation to the group.

Jeff