RE: [council] Annual Meeting now Tunisia?

  • To: <council@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Annual Meeting now Tunisia?
  • From: "Milton Mueller" <Mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:07:44 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like an acceptable plan.

>>> "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 09/21/03 08:50PM >>>
I recommend each constituency commence arrangements to elect the two
GNSO representatives as above, with the aim of completing the process by the
end of the Annual Meeting in Tunisia.  I also recommend that each
constituency  select an additional representative as a reserve, should
the Board approve the recommendation from the GNSO Council to allow 3
representatives until such time as the performance of the GNSO Council
can be reviewed.