RE: [council] Proposed agenda for GNSO Council meeting - Thursday 25 September 2003

  • To: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] Proposed agenda for GNSO Council meeting - Thursday 25 September 2003
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:57:07 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff, it's actually very  proper for the GC and Tina, as the Registrar liaison
to be invited to Council. This  is long standing practice when we might discuss
the contracts, and need an interpretation.

The Security and Stability Advisory committee is intended to advise the
Council, and other entities of ICANN. I think you are missing the point about
having Steve on in that role. :-)
202-255-7348c
mcade@xxxxxxx