RE: [council] new gtld problem statement

  • To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <council@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [council] new gtld problem statement
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 13:59:28 -0400
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bruce, thanks for the edited version. We are definately on a better more fact
based track with this redraft; I have sent this to my internal DNS/architecture
team
for comment before providing my comments back. I'll try to get a response by
CoB Tuesday, if folks are around. Lots of vacations going on.

Thanks for your extensive editing.  Sorry that we have put so much of this on
the Council Chair. I know it is a burden to take drafting of all the work of
Council  on, as well as your role as chair, and your efforts are much
appreciated.

I hope we will soon see progress on hiring ICANN staff, who can take on much of
the drafting responsibilities.

MC