[council] RE: vote on GNSO council composition...

  • To: "council" <council@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [council] RE: vote on GNSO council composition...
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 14:32:02 +1000
  • Cc: <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Ken,

As the vote was on a specific motion that was amended during the
teleconference, I will record the vote as stated during the teleconference with
Milton abstaining on behalf of Chun in the absence of receiving specific
instructions.

I will record in the minutes associated with the vote that Chun emailed the
following statement to the GNSO Secretariat during the call:
"I clearly support a resolution which make sure to have three
representatives per constituency."

I will convey the result of the motion, and the minutes associated with the
motion, to the ICANN Secretary for consideration by the ICANN Board.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin