RE: [council] Should we go ahead with the teleconference scheduled for 17 July 2003?
- To: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: RE: [council] Should we go ahead with the teleconference scheduled for 17 July 2003?
- From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 07:47:46 -0400
- Cc: <council@xxxxxxxx>
- Sender: owner-council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AcNHm3NcJkwtymH0SLO5m1V30u4IfAABq8fw
- Thread-topic: [council] Should we go ahead with the teleconference scheduled for 17 July 2003?
I am comfortable with canceling the July teleconference of Council.
From: Thomas Keller [mailto:tom@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2003 6:57 AM
To: Bruce Tonkin
Subject: Re: [council] Should we go ahead with the teleconference
scheduled for 17 July 2003?
I second this motion.
Am 11.07.2003 schrieb Bruce Tonkin:
> Hello All,
> We have scheduled a GNSO teleconference for 17 July 2003.
> (see http://www.dnso.org/meetings.html).
> I am looking at formulating an agenda, and so far I have:
> - update ICANN President's working group to consider WIPO
> recommendations ( I haven't been able to get in touch with Paul Twomey
> on this yet)
> - staff managers report on UDRP (we haven't received this from ICANN
> staff yet)
> - budget report (mainly an update on transition to direct ICANN
> management of GNSO website and secretariat)
> - WHOIS Privacy steering group update (nothing has happened since
> We don't have any substantive policy documents to consider at this stage
> (7 days prior to the meeting).
> I recommend that we cancel the teleconference scheduled for 17 July, and
> plan for the next scheduled conference on 14 August 2003.
> In the meantime I will continue to work with the WHOIS Privacy Steering
> group to select a chair, and establish contact with Paul Twomey
> regarding the WIPO recommendations and the need for the UDRP report
> (which is well overdue). I also want to ensure that the outcome of the
> deletes task force is properly communicated to ICANN and the GAC to
> ensure it is ready for decision by the ICANN Board at its next meeting.
> Please let me know if there is any substantial reason to hold a meeting
> on 17 July 2003.
> Bruce Tonkin
(oo) /|\ A cow is not entirely full of
| |--/ | * milk some of it is hamburger!
w w w w