ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

whois-tf1-report-comments

[whois-tf1-report-comments] bravo task force 1

  • To: whois-tf1-report-comments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [whois-tf1-report-comments] bravo task force 1
  • From: MCF Travel <mcf_travel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 13:53:48 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-whois-tf1-report-comments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

whois-tf1-report-comments@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Task Force 1,

I wholeheartedly support all of your key points
including reasoning as stated in the preliminary
report with the May 9 supplement. I disagree with
those who want all information made public. Should
there be a valid need to trace back individuals'/
companies' contact and more sensitive information,
those data fields should be given to the requesting
party in case they have a valid court order demanding
release of the information.

Sincerely,
  M. Falter, Berlin, Germany