ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[whois-sc]

RE: [whois-sc] ISPCP View on Task Force Discussion

  • To: <Maggie.Mansourkia@xxxxxxx>, <whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [whois-sc] ISPCP View on Task Force Discussion
  • From: "Cade,Marilyn S - LGCRP" <mcade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 02:26:53 -0400
  • Sender: owner-whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll be offline until right at the start of the call, but this sounds reasonable to me...
given the other work that Councilors face, and that the constituencies themselves have before them as well.

I'll try to talk to Grant ahead of time, but as all know, I've been concerned about resources to commit to multiple TFs on a single topic...

202-255-7348c
mcade@xxxxxxx