ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[whois-sc]

[whois-sc] Next teleconference - 18/19 September 2003

  • To: <whois-sc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [whois-sc] Next teleconference - 18/19 September 2003
  • From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:52:03 +1000
  • Sender: owner-whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello All,

I would like to hold the next teleconference on:  18/19 September 2003

7am Melbourne, Australia (19 September)
5pm, Washington, DC, USA (18 September)
6pm, Buenos Aires, Brazil (18 September)
2pm, California, USA (18 September)
10pm, London, UK     (18 September)
11pm, Bonn, Germany  (18 September)

Please ensure that each of you liaise with your constituencies to
finalise the "top 5" WHOIS privacy issues at least 7 days prior to this
meeting.  Please provide you final list to the GNSO Secretariat.

For your information the registrar constituency will be meeting in Los
Angeles on 12 September, and any of you would be welcome to attend the
meeting as observers should you be in the vicinity.  See
 http://www.icann-registrars.org/20030912_rc_meeting.html
for further details.

I will have a go at producing some draft terms of reference for one (or
more) task forces, that address these issues.  In the first attempt I
will try for one task force (but this will depend on how diverse the top
5 issues appear to be).  I will try to get this draft out by 15
September (assuming I have everyone's input by then) so you can be
prepared for discussion on 18 Sept.

Regards,
Bruce