ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

[whois-sc]

[whois-sc] ccTLD info

  • To: <whois-sc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [whois-sc] ccTLD info
  • From: Mark Jeftovic <markjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 19:05:45 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-whois-sc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Couple things:

1) the project I mentioned on the call was http://www.cctldinfo.com which
collates a lot of the legal structuring behind many of the ccTLDs,
although looking through it there is not a lot of information specific
to the privacy laws or whois policies.

2) I have a bi-weekly appointment that co-incides with this call, if we
go again in two weeks can we move it to wednesday or another time of the
day thursday?

On a strictly anecdotal basis, CIRA is also getting ready to launch a
public consultation on .CA whois. It will probably be going foward
after the Sept 10th board meeting.

-mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>