ICANN/GNSO GNSO Email List Archives

tf2-survey

[tf2-survey] TR: whois policy (fwd) .PL ccTLD registry

  • To: <tf2-survey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [tf2-survey] TR: whois policy (fwd) .PL ccTLD registry
  • From: "GNSO SECRETARIAT" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 14:11:48 +0100
  • Sender: owner-tf2-survey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Forwarded by the GNSO Secretariat:

from  : Artur Piechocki [mailto:arturp@xxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mardi 9 mars 2004 08:38
À : gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: whois policy (fwd)

Thank you for your mail. If you have any further questions, please do not
hesitate to ask me. I could also prepare a powerpoint presentation about
very strict and comprehensive Polish legislation on personal data protection
and its impact on whois for the Whois task force 2 over ICANN meetings in
Kuala Lumpur if you are interested. I have been attending ICANN meetings (in
former ccTLD constituency) for over three years and I will be in Kuala
Lumpur nevertheless.

Best regards,
Artur Piechocki