Re: [tf2-sg2] How to proceed?

Okay, let's try to talk at 10 AM tomorrow. Glen: can you set that up?

Jordyn

On Mar 18, 2004, at 9:55 AM, Steve Metalitz wrote:

I would be available for a short call at 10 am EST tomorrow (Friday).

I did not receive any earlier message from Thomas either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Roessler [mailto:roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 9:44 AM
To: Jordyn A.Buchanan
Cc: GNSO SECRETARIAT; tf2-sg2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tf2-sg2] How to proceed?

I could probably join a call at 10am Eastern tomorrow.

From: "Jordyn A.Buchanan" <jordyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: GNSO SECRETARIAT <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	tf2-sg2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:25:24 -0500
Hi Thomas:

For some reason, I didn't receive your earlier message.  I'm in the
midst of a bit of an e-mail migration, though, so it may have arrived
in the midst of that.

I agree that we should have a call and need to put together some of the
data that we've seen thus far. Does anyone have availability tomorrow?
Unfortunately, I have a pretty narrow window of opportunity, from
about 8 AM until 11 AM Eastern Time.

Jordyn