[registrars] Registrar Elections

  • To: "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Registrar Elections
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 17:45:25 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Registrars and observers:

We will be conducting our Registrar Constituency elections this week and
next.  As of the close of the nomination period, there were four
complete nominations for the four available positions.  The following is
the draft ballot for inspection before the official ballot is circulated
to members.  In order to be elected, each candidate would need to
receive more than 50% of the votes cast for that position.

Thanks.

Jon

The ballot is as follows:

====