Re: [registrars] [FWD: [council] WHOIS Studies Group]

Tim Ruiz wrote:
FYI

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [council] WHOIS Studies Group
From: Tim Ruiz <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, April 04, 2008 6:22 am
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Besides myself, the following from the RC have volunteered to
participate in the WHOIS Studies Group, Eric Brunner-Williams, Paul
Stahura, and James Bladel. Please add them to the list.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim,

FYI, Krista Papac of Iron Mountain has sent IM's position to the GNSO WHOIS Study Group -- as a registrar. I hadn't seen any mention of this in the RC's list(s), so I asked and she answered.

Eric