RE: [registrars] An Opportunity to Prove A Point - Hi-Jacked Name At GoDaddy

>  Because we have a standard process concerning these matters, we have a
> form that they need to fill out in order for us to help them.

Upon contacting GoDaddy, they were told that their only option was to file a
UDRP.

"Having" a standard process and providing access to it, or indeed mentioning
it when asked, are two different things.

>But really, all of this wasted time and energy on this subject
>could have been used to tell these people that they need to go to
>undo@xxxxxxxxxxx.

I hardly believe that it has been a waste of time to learn that this
little-known email address can be used for this purpose.

Your predictions about what will happen next are spot on, having made this
useful information available.