[registrars] Airport Departure Info
- To: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [registrars] Airport Departure Info
- From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 16:46:36 +1000
- List-id: registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Thread-index: AchuyrWxsTn50S/oT+qrPR4WIDn7gQACo8Hw
- Thread-topic: Airport Departure Info
From: GNSO Secretariat
Some useful airport information for your departure.
You must have a printed copy of your ticket or itinerary to enter the
airport. There is a line to get in - they check that you have a ticket
- without proof that you have a plane to catch, they will not let you in
The airport is very congested and under construction. You must stand
in many lines and they are all long! Please be at the airport three
hours before your flight. Some airlines (e.g. Air France) have small
staffs and they close their check in desks two hours before the flight.
During the check in process, the airline will put a tag on your hand
luggage - if the tag is not on your luggage when you go down the
jetway, they will not let you take your hand luggage on the plane.
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN