RE: [registrars] WG: [council] Domain Tasting Design Team Proposed GNSO Council Motion

  • To: "'Thomas Keller'" <tom@xxxxxxxx>, "'Jeffrey Eckhaus'" <jeckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Adrian Kinderis'" <adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] WG: [council] Domain Tasting Design Team Proposed GNSO Council Motion
  • From: "Thomas Barrett - EnCirca" <tbarrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 11:08:45 -0500
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would also suggest a minimum number like one thousand (1000) where full
refunds are provided.

Let's make sure we don't have a bias just for our own business models.  Not
all registrars are as active in the legacy tld's like GoDaddy or Schlund.

Beware of unintended consequences here of restricting the AGP.  We are
exposing ourselves to increasing credit card fraud.

best regards,

Tom Barrett
EnCirca

  _____