Von: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Tim Ruiz
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2008 15:11
An: Robert F. Connelly
Cc: Registrars Constituency
Betreff: RE: [registrars] Re: RESULTS: Restart of balloting on Domain
Tasting, View 1 & View 2

Bob,

I appreciate the analysis, but I think you're unintentionally throwing out
votes. If I understand you correctly there were a total of 42 votes
cast/counted. Those in favor of View 1 were 24. That's 57.14% of the votes.
Even if you add those 4 who voted for both views into both, adjusting for
counting them as both, that's 28 in favor out of 46 votes or 60.87%.
Everyone's vote counts and should be part of the mearsurement.

Regardless of my personal view, I still believe there is no indication of a
supermajority for one view or the other.

Tim