Re: [registrars] Re: FW: ICANN per-name fee at start of AGP vsat exit.

At 12:31 01/02/08, Paul Goldstone wrote:

Hey Paul:

We support this idea. We very much like your option idea as well. Testing often has put us over the 5% mark.

Duane Connelly
PSI-Japan Inc.

Paul,

I made an initial suggestion of somewhere between 3-5% of new
registrations for the current (or previous) month, plus the option for
discretion in special cases where the registrar could prove that they
were dealing with testing or fraud. This is a model Nominet has in place.