RE: [registrars] Visa for India

  • To: "Jeffrey Eckhaus" <jeckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] Visa for India
  • From: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 14:54:34 -0000
  • Cc: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeff,

I have the same questions/problems.   I have been told that getting a
business visa is painful, and a tourist visa is simple.  But I would
hate to run afoul of any red tape when I get there.

ICANN probably should be issuing a suggestion here.  Often, conferences
fall under a simpler visa, such as tourist. I am surprised they don't
have any idea, especially since they have to get them for all their
staff too.

Rob