RE: [registrars] "Registered Representative" defined; RC Mailing list access to be limited.

  • To: "Peter Stevenson" <peter.stevenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] "Registered Representative" defined; RC Mailing list access to be limited.
  • From: Paul Goldstone <paulg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 00:58:24 -0500
  • Cc: "'Robert F. Connelly'" <BobC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Registrars Constituency'" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers Peter!

I don't believe that forum URL has been posted to this list before.

I signed up and will await acceptance to see if there's any activity.

As for switching from a mailing list to a forum, I assume we'd need a
motion, then a second, then it can go to a vote to see what everyone
thinks of the idea.  Bob - can you advise on this?

Thanks,
~Paul