Re: [registrars] Transfer Policy Clarifications

The feedback I'm looking for is limited to the four questions, yes.

I won't be working on the document tonight so I can consider anything up to the point that I sit down with the document in the morning. I've blocked off time to work on this starting at 10am et, so I can incorporate anything I receive before that.

We only have a few days before we need to submit our document (it might be late already) so we need to move quickly.

---
Warm regards,

-Ross

Sent from my iPhone using my DomainDirect.com personalized mobile email. Ask me how it works!