[registrars] Ross Rader

  • To: <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] Ross Rader
  • From: "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 14:09:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Registrars:

Please join me in recognizing the efforts of Ross Rader, who today is
ending his second term as our representative on the GNSO.  We all have
benefited by Ross' hard work and unique style over the past four years,
and he deserves our deepest thanks.

So thanks Ross - we look forward to your continued work with the
Registrar Constituency in the role of "elder policy statesman" and in
other capacities.

Best.

Jon