Re: [registrars] Registrar Constituency Agenda -- LA Meeting

  • To: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Registrar Constituency Agenda -- LA Meeting
  • From: "DotAlliance" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 18:34:51 -0700
  • Cc: "Nevett,Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Tim!
Thank you!

I am rapidly finding out that unless I ask silly questions I will never know!
So is this something that DotAlliance should be joining?
Does it work well in contacting registrars?
I'd like to see a method that will allow a a phishing site to be shut down very fast
It also says:
 "The mailing list now holds representatives from most of the big registrars."
So that definitely, probably covers Go Daddy!
However, I am greedy and want the lot!
And obviously I am only asking...

Best,
Helen