Re: [registrars] Collected Uses of AGP unrelated to Tasting/Kiting

Tim Ruiz wrote:
Jothan, as I said on the DT list, I think your summary is accurate. No problems with it from my perspective.

Jothan - the bad guys have made it a habit of questioning the legitimacy of our submissions based on procedural grounds (like they did here). Tell them to mind their own business and worry about the legitimacy of their own submissions. If I had a dime for every IP lawyer that asked me how representative my submission to the Council was over the last four years, I'd be able to personally fund the registrar contribution of ICANN's budget.

If we ever have a problem with your representations on our behalf, we'll burn you at the stake. In the meantime, keep up the good work.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
Tucows Inc.

http://www.domaindirect.com