RE: [registrars] FW: New registry service posted

  • To: "Rick Wesson" <wessorh@xxxxxx>, "Nevett, Jonathon" <jnevett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [registrars] FW: New registry service posted
  • From: "Rob Hall" <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:25:12 -0000
  • Cc: "Registrar Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rick,

I think from my read of the documents that the pricing will be negotiated individually based on what you want to use it for.  They seem to have 2 tiers, and the second tier is based on a rev share of whatever your product that incorporates the data would make.

I am also concerned that they have clearly opened the door to sell this service to anyone, not just ICANN accredited Registrars.

Rob.