[registrars] [OT] .PH resellers?

  • To: "Registrars Constituency" <registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [registrars] [OT] .PH resellers?
  • From: "Nicrelations" <nicrelations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 16:31:55 +0100
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi
I understand this request might be a bit OT here, so I apologize for this.

I was wondering if is there anybody else here who is also reseller of .ph domains?
I have some issues with how the registry is handling renewals reminder to end-customers, and I would like to know if anybody else has similar problems so that we can maybe approach the registry together and get them to change their routines.

Just drop me a mail directly, no need to bug the rest of the list any further.

Thanks
Best Regards
Francesco Cetraro
Ascio Technologies inc.