[registrars] New .com contract

  • To: cao@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [registrars] New .com contract
  • From: Mark Jeftovic <markjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:37:53 -0500
  • Cc: registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To Whom It May Concern,

I received a voicemail December 24 telling us that we are required to return the signed .COM agreement before December 30th.

We consider this request invalid and will not be executing the agreement delivered to us for the following reasons:

First, registrars have 30 days to comment on and execute any new approved contract, and both ICANN and ourselves received it on Dec 6th.

Next, the version of the contract you sent us is not the same one that was approved by ICANN. You are asking us to execute an invalid contract because the one you sent us has revisions in it which have not been approved by ICANN nor the DoC.

I am quite sure the Registrars Constituency has made you aware of all these issues and we look forward to a resolution on these matters.

Happy Holidays,

-mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <markjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Founder & President, easyDNS Technologies Inc.