Re: [registrars] FW: [ga] Soccer in Sau Paulo - Confirmed (II)

jordi, happy to play.

On 18-Oct-06, at 5:14 PM, Bhavin.t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

 We need to have someone with decent soccer experience to
captain the
team :)

- Bhavin

soccer is kind of like hockey right? ;-)

If the opposite team shares the same idea .... Than I might actually get
away captaining :D

On a serious note - Jordi - you are now the self proclaimed captain. I shall
remain content with the water-boy/t-shirt supplier post.

Jordi: as captain - your first task I believe would be to accumulate a team
of 8 odd players and confirm the team to Erick Iriarte Ahon
[faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] :)

- Bhavin