Re: [registrars] Laptops in checked luggage? remove hard drive

  • To: Larry Erlich <erlich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [registrars] Laptops in checked luggage? remove hard drive
  • From: Larry Erlich <erlich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 17:31:38 -0400
  • Cc: John Berryhill <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-registrars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wanted to add to this that if you do pack
the laptop make sure to remove the hard drive.

Larry Erlich

http://www.DomainRegistry.com

Larry Erlich wrote:
I had traveled a few times with two laptops, one
in checked luggage. Both times they opened the suitcase
but the laptop wasn't stolen. My father traveled once
with a laptop recently and it was stolen.

Larry Erlich

John Berryhill wrote:

Has anyone actually put their laptop in checked luggage and have it arrive
at the destination?

John B. Berryhill, Ph.d. esq.
4 West Front St.
Media, PA 19063